PRAY FOR THE LOST!
1. Pray for Fonda Clore who has multiple issues and doctors that she is seeing. Her
injections have worn off and her back pain is worse some days more than others.
She hopes to get some answers from her GED doctor on June 15.
2. Pray for our Pastor, Aaron, as he battles early onset Parkinson’s.
3. Pray for Reta Allen. Her breast cancer has returned and she will begin treatments
4. Pray for Sara Jo Healy who hasn’t felt well for some time and is undergoing tests.
5. Pray for Craig Poole who is undergoing chemo for his bladder cancer. This is Afton
Sutton Poole’s husband.
6. Continue to pray for Leslie Ego and her lymphoma.
7. Pray for Dennis Falmier who was recently diagnosed with stage 2 rectal cancer.
8. Pray for Bill Stark who will be going for testing in St. Louis June 1.
9. Pray for five year old Graham Hosman who was diagnosed with Ewing Sarcoma.
Graham is the son of Jennifer (Parks)and Andrew Hosman.
10. Pray for Don and Barb Awalt. Barb is in the nursing home in Carmi.
11. Pray for Melanie Baugher who has pre-Parkinson’s issues.
12. Pray for Bob Younger who battles heart issues.
13. Pray for Linda Byrd Gossett who had surgery on one of her brain tumors which has
caused some physical complications.
14. Continue to pray for Pam Morris, Gary and his sister Pat Lane.
15. Pray for Martha and Earl Christie and Earl’s sister, Chris Koslow (89). Chris has a
diseased gall bladder and pancreatic cancer. Most urgently, she needs the Lord.
16. Judy Roberts has asked for prayer for young Jimmy Suits who is suffering from a
great deal of pain. He was diagnosed years ago with transverse myelitis.
17. Remember Sherri Kelley as she continues her dialysis. Sherri reports her ankle is
healing well in her boot.
18. Pray for Scott Emery, who continues to battle fluid around his heart and may have
defective heart valves.
19. Pray for Eliza Arnold who has cancer that’s not responding to treatment. Pray she
can get into a clinical trial.
20. Pray for Billy Hunziker, Janie and Aaron Jackson’s son in law who has squamous cell
carcinoma that has metastasized to his lungs. He is currently undergoing
21. Pray for Susan Gholson who is now undergoing radiation for her breast cancer.
22. Jarod Jackson from Gallatin County, 24 years old was recently diagnosed with MS.
23. Remember Jessie Freebourne who also battles MS.
24. Remember Troy Harrelson who continues to battle kidney cancer.
25. Remember Marvin Rash who is still needing back surgery, canceled while caring for
26. Pray for the entire Rice family: Terry, Yvonne, Matt and Elizabeth. They all have
severe physical needs.
1. Remember Krystal, Valerie and Tim Mitchell’s daughter- in her facility. Pray for
Krystal’s roommate, Jessica, who needs urgent medical attention for possible
2. Remember all those in the Nursing Home and Assisted Living and shut-in: Vi Fox,
1. Remember Janet Poderiski in the recent passing of her daughter, Candie.
2. Pray for Dianne King and her family in the loss of her dad, Creighton Hampton.
3. Pray for the Hillis Stokes family during his recent passing.
4. Fred Cooley family.
5. Remember Ann Respondek and family as they grieve Ted’s passing.
6. Pray for Tina Flynn and family in the recent loss of her brother, Bill Rodgers.
7. Remember the Alice Feazel family during her passing.
8. Remember (Vickie Rose and Valerie Mitchell) the Tom Rose family as they grieve his
9. Remember the Wilma Hicks family (David Briddick’s sister-in-law)
10. Remember the Shannon Potts family.
11. Connie and Craig Miller family as they grieve the loss of Connie’s mom, Lou Dean Smith.
12. Sherri Kelley and the Teddy Brown family.
13. Remember Jessica Jackson Brown’s entire family as they grieve the loss of her mother.
14. Remember the Chris Miller family as they grieve the loss of his daughter.
15. Remember the family of Mary Ellen Diefenbach who passed away recently.
* Pray for our first responders EMT, Fire, Police/ Pray for our military and their families.
* Pray for healing in our nation and world. Pray for the covid 19 situation in India.
* Pray for our church, church leaders, and our youth.
* Pray for the lost to be saved.