PRAY FOR THE LOST!
1. Please continue to pray for Fonda Clore who has multiple issues and doctors that
she is seeing. She fights chronic dizziness and nausea.
2. Pray for Linda Scott’s grandson, Isamu Scott, who has been deployed to
Afghanistan’s US Embassy to bring Americans out safely.
3. Pray for Joann Ballard who was diagnosed with metastatic cancer.
4. Pray for our Pastor, Aaron, as he battles early onset Parkinson’s.
5. Pray for Reta Allen as she undergoes her treatments for breast cancer.
6. Pray for Craig Poole who is undergoing chemo for his bladder cancer. This is Afton
Sutton Poole’s husband.
7. Pray for Bill Stark and his family who are battling much illness. Bill also had a niece
to pass away yesterday after battling covid.
8. Pray for Roger Willis who is beginning his treatment regimen for colorectal cancer.
9. Pray for Terry Castel who is now in St. Louis after suffering a massive stroke.
10. Pray for Don and Barb Awalt. Barb is in the nursing home in Carmi.
11. Pray for Melanie Baugher who has pre-Parkinson’s issues.
12. Pray for Linda Byrd Gossett who had surgery on one of her brain tumors which has
caused some physical complications.
13. Pray for Martha and Earl Christie and Earl’s sister, Chris Koslow (89). Chris has a
diseased gall bladder and pancreatic cancer. Most urgently, she needs the Lord.
14. Judy Roberts has asked for prayer for young Jimmy Suits who is suffering from a
great deal of pain. He was diagnosed years ago with transverse myelitis.
15. Remember Sherri Kelley as she continues her dialysis.
16. Pray for Eliza Arnold who has cancer that’s not responding to treatment. Pray she
can get into a clinical trial.
17. Pray for Susan Gholson who is now undergoing chemo for her breast cancer.
18. Jarod Jackson from Gallatin County, 24 years old was recently diagnosed with MS.
19. Remember Jessie Freebourne who also battles MS.
20. Remember Troy Harrelson who continues to battle kidney cancer.
21. Remember Marvin Rash who has multiple health issues along with his battle with
22. Pray for the entire Rice family: Terry, Yvonne, Matt and Elizabeth. They all have
severe physical needs.
1. Remember Krystal, Valerie and Tim Mitchell’s daughter- in her facility. Pray for
Krystal’s roommate, Jessica, who needs urgent medical attention for possible
2. Remember all those in the Nursing Home and Assisted Living and shut-in: Vi Fox,
1. Remember Janet Poderiski in the recent passing of her daughter, Candie.
2. Pray for the Cooper Gibs family.
3. Remember Ann Respondek and family as they grieve Ted’s passing.
4. Connie and Craig Miller family as they grieve the loss of Connie’s mom, Lou Dean Smith.
5. Sherri Kelley and the Teddy Brown family.
6. Remember the Chris Miller family as they grieve the loss of his daughter.
* Pray for our first responders EMT, Fire, Police/ Pray for our military and their families.
* Pray for healing in our nation and world. Pray for the covid 19 situation in India.
* Pray for our church, church leaders, and our youth.
* Pray for the lost to be saved.
*Pray for our youth who are beginning a brand new school year!